Contact Lisa for an appointment: (608) 643-8346 or firstname.lastname@example.org
We offer one-to-one customized help and skill-building sessions by appointment. This free service is for questions that require time beyond the general assistance and for more in-depth instruction on how to use the library’s catalog, databases, digital resources, and the Internet.
The library also offers test proctoring services.
Typical Book-a-Librarian sessions last from 30 minutes to an hour and may include:
- Download eBooks, eAudiobooks, and eMagazines
- Research a topic using the library’s online databases
- Basic computer skills
- Setting up and using an email account
- Internet basics, browsers, social media
- Introduction to the library catalog – how to find a book, a CD or a DVD, place holds, set up and manage your account
We are unable to install software or troubleshoot your personal devices. Also, we cannot offer medical, legal, tax, financial, business or personal advice.