How to Get a Library Card
Library cards can be obtained in person at the George Culver Community Library. The first card is free; replacement cards cost $1.00. Applications in pdf format can be downloaded and printed. Click here to download an application. You can also pick up an application at the library. The following are required in order to get a library card:
- A photo ID (driver’s license, state ID card)
- Proof of your current address (driver’s license, checkbook, state license, utility bill, or recent piece of mail with your current name and address printed on it)
- A parent signature (for individuals under 16 years of age)
Your card will be valid at any South Central Library.
Please contact the library immediately if:
- – your card is lost or stolen
- – your address, telephone number or e-mail changes
Inquire at the library about cards for groups, educators and businesses.
Please see the Policies pages for loan period and late fine information.
You must have Adobe Reader to the application file. Click the button below to download this free software.